What Home Buyers and Sellers Can Expect in 2020, as Pandemic Revises ForecastBy Clare Trapasso Delpixart/Getty ImagesThere are so many ways in which 2020 is not turning out the way most
5 New Years Eve Recipes
Best 5 New Year's Eve Recipes
This weekend, whether you’re hosting a huge bash, an intimate dinner party or just watching the ball drop in your pajamas, ring in 2012 with dressed up eats and drinks to celebrate the New Year. We’ve gathered Food Network's top five New Year’s Eve recipes, so your final hours of 2011 will be filled with hearty appetizers, simple snacks, special cocktails and more.
5. Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Shrimp — These bite-sized sweet and savory shrimp are sautéed with bright pineapple chunks and crispy bacon slices.
4. Brie En Croute — As easy to prepare as it is impressive looking, this crowd-pleasing appetizer features smooth brie and cinnamon-scented walnuts baked inside a store-bought puff pastry until the dough is golden brown.
3. Cava Cocktail — Blood oranges and lemon juice add bright color and refreshing citrus to this celebratory cocktail.
2. Grilled Beef Tenderloin on Focaccia Toasts — This hearty starter boasts tender beef, chili-laced mayonnaise, peppery arugula and sweet cherry tomatoes atop herbed focaccia.
1. 4-Pepper Deviled Eggs — Pink, white, green and black peppercorns are ground into a creamy egg yolk-mustard mixture and piped onto hard boiled egg white halves to create indulgent finger food (pictured above).
Although I was raised in Northeast Ohio, I have lived on the Coast for over 9 years. I am a military spouse who has moved from one side of the country to the other and back so I am extremely familiar ....
Latest Blog Posts
Amy Offield always dreamed of running a vacation rental in Galveston, Texas. Five years ago, she and her husband Chris got their wish and bought a house there minutes away from the beach. They