I always like to put up my "keys to the game" or in this case series. It puts me out there committed to what I think and it sometimes proves I know what I am talking about.Most people think this
30 Cute And Clever Ways To Decorate For Thanksgiving
1. Make an ice cream cone cornucopia.
2. Create simple table settings your guests can personalize.
3. Pears and cloves make a helpful reminder.
4. So do books.
5. Celebrating Thanksgivukkah?
6. Pilgrim-yarmulkes are super easy to make yourself.
7. Write out the menu on chalkboard-painted chargers.
8. Make Thanksgiving fortune cookies.
9. Fall foliage makes for simple place cards.
10. Or use rosemary wreaths.
11. Or little gilded pumpkins.
12. Go ahead and gild all the fruit.
13. Pinecone fire-starters make cute and useful place cards.
14. Make apple candles.
15. Use gourds to serve small appetizers.
16. Walnut halves make great individual spice holders.
17. Pumpkins are nature's fondue pot.
18. Fold napkins turkey-style.
19. Paint a burlap runner.
20. Play pumpkin tic-tac-toe.
21. Make a tree of thanks.
22. Dangle little felted acorns wherever you desire.
23. And weensy felted pumpkins.
24. Learn how to felt acorns yourself.
25. Make a pear-turkey.
26. Make sure guests know where you live with a house-marker pumpkin.
27. Make a diorama inside a pumpkin.
28. Spice up candles with colorful fall foliage.
Latest Blog Posts
Existing-Home Sales Report Indicates Now Is a Great Time to Sell 2.4KSHARES 2.1K 102 39 173 The best time to sell anything is when demand for that item is high and the