I always like to put up my "keys to the game" or in this case series. It puts me out there committed to what I think and it sometimes proves I know what I am talking about.Most people think this
23 Inexpensive DIY Projects You Need To Do This Summer
It’s Summer, and that bug to build and improve the home is likely hitting a good number of folks. With all of the DIY options out there, how is one to choose what to put their time and resources into? We outlined 23 of the top DIYs for relatively easy and inexpensive upgrades to the home. Enjoy!
1. Make your succulents extra happy by using vintage wine bottles for homes.
Saveachadosdedecoracao.blogspot.pt7Adriana GonçalvesIdeias para a casa
2. Globe lights from IKEA can be a bit boring. All it takes is creativity and some paper to make them more exciting.
Savefrom architectureartdesigns.com1Pilar HernandezLamp ideas
3. *Mary Poppins Song* “Just a spoonful of tea light helps the anxiety go down.”
SaveFab Art DIYTana ArrudaDIY headboard into a bench
4. Have an old rake? Don’t throw it out. Let it continue to serve you in the kitchen.
SaveUpsocl31carmen Navorganización cocina
5. Again, why discard an old ladder when you can repurpose one as a wine rack?
Savefrom winerack2013.net4Sweet AdelineUpcycled/Recycled
6. If you thought spoons were a great way to present tea lights, these easy DIY plaster flowers take it to another level!
SaveBabble162Miss SabineDIY | paper flowers
7. This old wine barrel section can become a beautiful vintage frame around your mirror.
Savefrom freshideen.comMalk KlamWeinfassideen
8. With the right color paint, an extra piece of PVC pipe can holster your hair tools.
SaveArchitecture Art DesignsJulia Maediy projects
9. Tangled cords making a mess under the sink? A few PVC pipes on the inside of your cabinet door will solve the problem.
Savefrom sante-nutrition.orgNicole RogersEasy home decor
10. You know those really cool pallet planters you see all over the web? Here’s how to make one yourself.
Savefrom milowcostblog.com1Adriana MohamadChic Deco
11. Give your blank wall a Moroccan touch with this wall stenciling DIY.
Savefrom clickypix.com12Cony NavaProjects to Try
12. Bring a spicy warm glow to your home with cinnamon stick candelabras.
Savefrom welke.nl51Daniëlle KoevoetsIn huis
13. Another amazing item made from wood pallets! This stylish coffee table is quite a tribute to the growing world of wood pallet DIYs. But seriously, I’m waiting for the day an entire mansion is made of wood pallets.
Savefrom themerrythought.com1Katri Kinnunensohvapöytä
14. Great way to repurpose baby food jars into classy flower holders.
SaveUpsocl2AngeLuz DalíDecoración casa
15. Keep a sandy mess to a minimum with this super clever, easy to build DIY covered sandbox.
SaveArchitecture Art Designs1Angel Estopinan JrBack yard ideas
16. These snazzy, roll out toy holders will fit perfectly under most beds.
SaveHouse Beautiful2Kate CaffreyConnor bedroom
17. Now that’s a DIY table design you don’t see every day.
SaveupcycleDZINESabela Fuenteslow cost design
18. These driftwood candle holders would bring a stylish touch to any home.
Savefrom decoradecora.es42Bernadette AdairRecycling
19. With a little paint and ingenuity, used glass bottles can be used to enhance a room.
Savefrom architectureartdesigns.com2Caitlyn LaCorataGrunge Home Decor
20. With a little bit of paint and the right arrangement, you can turn regular cinder blocks into stylish plant holders.
Savefrom news.buzzbuzzhome.comEdna RamosDIY ♥ Haslo tu mismo!
21. There are simply too many cool ways to display plants on wood pallets that we can’t pass up.
Savefrom designanddiymagazine.com51Lisa Jensen PayneHow does my garden grow
22. Nothing says you love your family like going through the “pane and effort” it takes to frame their pictures on windows.
Savefrom espacebuzz.com3sabine RENAUDdéco diy
23. Because you can never have enough chic wine racks.
Savefrom diyncrafts.com21Kerrie K.HEveryday life hacks
For almost a decade I have been serving the real estate community. I am member of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Association of REALTORS® and the National association of REALTORS®.I am a Military Reloca....
Latest Blog Posts
Existing-Home Sales Report Indicates Now Is a Great Time to Sell 2.4KSHARES 2.1K 102 39 173 The best time to sell anything is when demand for that item is high and the